PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: This combo includes the windage drum, KNS .052 Ball front sight post, detent and detent spring.
This HAS a detent hole in the front
GBC-13 is a copy of the East German 74nk Front Sight Gas Block Combo
- Perfect for Pistol, SBR, and Rifle builds to lighten up the front end and give it a custom look
- Fits common 0.591″ gas block barrel journals
- Adjustable Set Screw
- Has 90* gas port and is a direct replacement for most 90* gas blocks, will work on 45* gas ports with minor gun-smithing
- Uses standard front sight windage drum and pin (included)
- Available with detent and spring at 12 o’clock location (included) (accepts standard AKM spring and detent)
- Has built in cleaning rod holder
- Cast in the US using Wax Casting techniques similar to the modern Russian barrel components
- Machined in the US
- 4140 Heat Treated to Rockwell 32C
- Black Nitrided in the US
We recommend having a Kalashnismith install.
It all started with a high definition scan of an original part from Larry Vickers, then JMAC teamed up with Sabrewerks13 to oversee the casting process, and finally back to JMAC for machining.
There are no reviews yet.